Saturday, February 17, 2007

Stalker

Ring... Ring...

It's you again. Stop calling me already. You know that I don't like you, you know that your words bear no meaning to me. You know that nothing you ever say will make me love you or want you. We're friends. That's it. That's my final answer.

Stop looking for something more. I can't give you anything. Not even an ounce of hope. It will only hurt both of us if you keep on doing this. Please. Stop.

Beep... Beep...

Message after message. I am tired of it. Please. It's not you, it's me. I just can't bring myself to care. No, not now. Not when my heart is numb. Not when I think I need something else. They say the cure to a broken heart is love. I think that's incomplete. Time and love. I need time to recover from the wounds.

You got mail!

Hopefully, not from you. I can't stand your "I love yous" I cant stand the novels you write. Stop it. We're done, It's over.

GOODBYE.

Click.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wrote this a few weeks ago. I just want to share. You know who you are. Please stop.

2 Comments:

  1. Dani Gironella said...
    Hi, here another guy who likes you ... I'm kidding, just regards from Catalonia !
    Unknown said...
    tst

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates